High quality--Copper/Aluminum conductor PVC Insulated PVC outer sheath Power Cable
This product is used for AC 35kV and below power distribution circuit, especially for the important places havin high requiremet for cables flame retardancy, like railway, tunnel, power station, petroleum, chemical industry and high building.
1. Conductor: Copper or aluminum.
2. Both armored and non-armored type power cables are available.
3. Voltage rating: 0.6/1kV
4. Insulation: PVC
5. Outer sheath: PVC or PE
6. Number of cable cores: One core (Single core), two core(Double cores), three cores, our cores(Fours equal-section-area cores and one smaller section area neutral core)7. Standards: IEC 60502. IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, CSA, NFC, AS, GOST etc. Or other special characteristics as customers request.
Characteristics of Cable
1. Max Long-time operating temperature of PVC insulated cable is 70° C
2. Installing temperature of cable should not be less than 0° C
3. Max short-circuit temperature is: PVC not exceed 160° C, Not more than5 Sec.
4. Permitting bending radius cable: Not less than 10 D times (D: External diameter of cable)
5. Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkali, grease and organic solvents, and flamer retardant.
Type and Specifiction
PVC Insulation Electric Power Cable