Copper/Aluminum conductor xlpe insulation power cable
XLPE insulated power cable has a number of advantages over paper insulated and PVC insulated cable. XLPE power cable has high electric strength, mechanical strength, high-ageing resisting, environmental stress resisting anti-chemical corrosion, and it is simple construction, using convenient and higher operating of long term temperature. It can be laid with no drop restriction.
The flame-retardant and non-flame retardant XLPE cable can be manufactured with three technology (peroxide, silane and irradiation cross-linking). The flame-retardant cable covers all kinds of low-smoke low-halogen low-smoke halogen free, and non-smoke non-halogenated and three classes of A, B, C.
Product Description for power cable:
1. Conductors: Copper or aluminum.
2. Both armored and non-armored type power cables are available.
3. Voltage rating: 0.6/1kV 3.6/6kV 6/10kV 8.7/15kV 26/35kV.
4. PVC or PE sheathed.
5. Number of cable cores: One core (Single core), two cores(Double cores), three cores,
Four cores (Four Equal-section-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and one smaller section area neutral core),
Five cores (Five equal-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and two smaller section area neutral cores).
6. Standards: IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, CSA, NFC, AS, GOST etc. Or other special characteristics as customers request.
The Details Of Product
The Conton Fair
Welcome your kind enquiry! ! !