1. The long-term permissible operation temperature of conductor shall not be higher then70 degree centigrade.
2. Conductor maximum short circuit(not more than 5seconds)temperature shall not be higher then 160 degree centigrade.
3. The cable is not limited by drop in level when eing laid, and the environment temperature shall not be 0 degree centigrade.
4. Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flame retardance.
5. Light weight, perfect bending properties, installed and maintained easily and conveniently.
Voltage rating: 0.6/1KV, 3.6/6KV.
Conductors: Copper or aluminum.
Number of cable cores: One core(Single core), two cores(Double cores), three cores, four cores(Four Equal-section-area cores or three equal-section-area and one smaller section area neutral core), five cores (Five equal-section-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and two small area neutral cores).
We provide armored type and non-armored type for the cables stated.
Outer sheath: PVC or XLPE.
STANDARDS: IEC AS BS DIN JIS ASTM CSA ASA NFC