0.6/1 Kv XLPE Insulated Power Cable
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||800 Meters|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Meters Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Upon Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XLPE Power Cable
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Trademark: JINSHUI OEM
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Application: Underground
- Current: AC Cable
- Certification: ISO, CCC, CE
- Specification: Upon Your Request
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
Al/Cu Conductor XLPE Insulated Thin/Thick steel armored PE Sheathed Power Cable.
The products are mainly complying with IEC 60502 standard, also can be produced according to OEM requirements and other standards, such as BS standard, DIN standard, ASTM standard, etc.
Voltage grade is up to 35kv, cross-section area can be up to 400 sqmm (copper or aluminum conductor). Conductor long-time operating temperature is 90 degree. In short circuit, conductor highest temperature should be not more than 250degree
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. Of core: Single-core, Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90 degree. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250 degree.
4. D. C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 degree when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test: .
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6Kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10PC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
This series includes:
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated and sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, PE sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel tape armoring PVC sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel tape armoring, PE sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel wire armoring, PVC sheathed power Cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel wire armoring, PE sheathed power cables
Number of cores: 1 to 6.
Packing: Wooden drum, steel-wooden drum.