Hv up to 35kv XLPE Insulated Power Cable
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $10/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||200 Km Per Month|
|Transport Package:||All Wooden Drum or Iron-Wooden Drum, All Iron Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 1*25 2*35 3*50 4*70
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Nominal Sectional Area: 1.5 - 1000mm2
- Amour: Swa or Sta
- Trademark: Jinshui
- Origin: China
- Application: Construction, Underground, Industrial, Power Station
- Current: DC Cable
- Certification: ISO, CCC, CE
- Number of Core: 1 - 5 Cores
- Rate Voltage: 1 - 35 Kv
- Specification: CE CCC
- HS Code: 8544492100
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
Conductor: Copper (or Aluminium)
Filler: Non-hygroscopic Polypropylene(PP)
Binder Tape: Non-woven fabric
Inner Covering: PVC
Metallic Armour: Galvanized Steel Wire Armour(SWA)
Non-magnetic Steel Wire Armour(only for single core)
Aluminium Wire Armoured(AWA, only for single core)
Outer Sheath: PVC (or PE)
The products are mainly complying with IEC 60502 standard, also can be produced according to OEM requirements and other standards, such as BS standard, DIN standard, ASTM standard, etc.
Voltage grade is up to 35kv, cross-section area can be up to 400 sqmm (copper or alumimum conductor). Conductor long-time operating temperature is 90° C. In short circuit, conductor highest temperature should be not more than 250° C
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. Of core: Single-core, Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90° C. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250° C.
4. D. C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0° C when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test: .
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6Kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.