Low Voltage Aerial Bundle Cable XLPE Insulation Overhead Aluminum Cable
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Meters|
|Production Capacity:||200 Km/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: shrimp, gammarus, cyclops
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO, CCC, CE
- Brand: Jinshui
- Transport Package: Wooden Drum, Steel-Wooden Drum
- Origin: Zhengzhou
- Application: Overhead, Industrial, Power Station
- Current: DC Cable
- Sheath Material: No Jacket
- Wire Core Material: Aluminum , Aluminum Alloy
- Model: Jklv , Jkly
- Trademark: Jinshui
- Specification: ASTM, IEC, BS, ICEA
- HS Code: 8544492100
Aerial bundle cable(ABC) is applied to overhead power line with rated voltage 0.6/1kv and 35KV.
ABC cable Features:
1) Copper or aluminium conductor, PVC or PE or XLPE insulated cable
2) (AAC + PVC) + ACSR
3) (AAC + XLPE) + AAAC
1) Cores: 1, 2, 3, 4, 3+1
2. Cross section: 10sqmm to 500sqmm
3) Standard: IEC and other requirements
Packing: In wood drum, steel-wooden drum
Covered line wire
Covered line wire is used primarily for overhead secondary distribution lines.It is not an electrically insulated conductor and is treated as bare conductor when installed.
Duplex service drop
To supply 120 volt aerial service for temporary service at construction sites,outdoorr or street lighting.For service at 600 volts or lower ar a conductor temperature of 75 °Cmaximum.
Triplex service drop
To supply power from the utility's lines to the consumer's weatherhead.For service at 600 volts or less (pahse to phase) at a conductor temperature of 75°Cmaximum for polyethylene insulation or 90°C maximum for crosslinked insulation.
Quadruplex service drop
Used to supply 3 phase power,usually from a pole-mounted transformer,to the user's service head where connection to the service entrance cable is made.To be used at voltage of 600 volts or less phase to phase and at conductor temperature no to exceed 75°C for polyethylene insulated conductor or 90°C for crosslinked polyethylene insulated conductors.